VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Aldworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:13:54 -0500
At 05:03 PM 10/8/98 , you wrote:
Someone sent me a chess game which supposedly works with speech.  I say
"supposedly" because I haven't had time to try it out yet.  But I will send
it to you as soon as I get the chance (probably early next week).

Elizabeth Aldworth

VICUG-L ARCHIVES     http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/vicug-l.html