VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chaim Segal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 00:30:20 -0600
Hi!

I appreciate the feedback which I have received on and off the list.
Though I was s somewhat surprised by what a few of you had to say, I can
sort of see your end of it as well.  It's the kind of thing that you
yourself would have to go through in order to totally understand. I was
not expecting there to be as much list discussion on this as their has
been.  As somebody has hinted that they are bothered by this topic being
discussed on here, I would like to ask that we lay matters to rest on the
subject.

Thank you once again, and have a great weekend.

Chaim