VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Karnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Karnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:07:57 -0800
I have a great monitor for a person with low vision.  It is a 26 inch
Zenith RGB or CGA input.  I used it for many years rather than zoomtext
for doubling the size of characters without losing parts of the image.
For CGA it would probably need to be used with both a CGA card and a VGA
card installed.  For RGB it might be run directly from a VGA card.  The
red gun is off ocassionally - not a problem for computer work but annoying
for use as a VCR monitor.  There is no TV tuner in it.

It is available free to anyone who wants to pick it up in San Francisco,
or you pay the shipping, prepaid, probably about 60 pounds.  I'll weigh it
if you are seriously interested.

Tom Karnes
BayTalk CUG Hardware Librarian

San Francisco