VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:17:29 -0500
I guess, but all we ever do is choose that ad/remove windows components
section and the right checkbox inside the right group and then delete the
folder.  I actually usually just disable it from inside windows messenger
first and make sure it I am using outlook express that it is not set to use
windows messenger.  I don't have issues after doing this even at the highest
level and removing the folder and have never gone through the pain of
following the ms instructions although it is probably the best way to go.