VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2018 10:45:20 -0400
Hi Dan,

I love my iPhone, but I still use my Victor Stream for music.  I think the
sound quality is great, and of course it depends on what type of headphones
you use.  If you use Bluetooth headphones, there are devices that convert
from a 1/8 inch jack to Bluetooth, but I think you lose some sound quality
that way.  So I still use regular headphones with the Stream.  One of the
things I love about it is how easy it is to copy music files.  You can use
the Stream Companion I guess.  But I just put the SD card into my PC and
copy away.  Hope that helps.
Catherine