VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 01:01:47 -0700
  Taking a shower just now cleared my mind sufficiently that I thought of a
different
approach to my "Expanded" problem, viz., asking Outlook Express to arrange
my e-mail in ascending order.

  Now I merely need to start at the bottom instead of the top of the list
and work my way
up instead of down to reach the most recent e-mail.  The "Expanded" threads
remain in ascending order and therefore show up when I reach the newest
message in the thread instead of when I reach the oldest one in the thread.

  With this arrangement, "Expanded" has become useful, and I think I'll want
to keep it.

  Perhaps others will want to turn "Expanding" on so that they too can enjoy
its benefits.  Can someone tell us
how to turn it on (as well as off)?

  --Nelson

Archived on the World Wide Web at