VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2008 19:05:09 -0400
The other thing to consider is that some ISPS will discontinue acccess to
these with all the spam that is out there.
	While we are on the topic of news groups, does anyone know or do
you still havae access to gopher servers?  I remember in about 1995 when I
was in a college prep program in Michigan that is  what you would access
with Artic.  Those days were so much fun, but I don't know are t there any
gopher servers still active today?