VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 01:15:07 -0400
WikiMedia is what powers Wikipedia.  I'm not sure what you mean when you say
Wikipedia is not accessible.  Wikipedia is one of the most accessible sites
I have found.  If you can give an example of what somethings are that you
cannot do, I am sure that people on this list can help.  I would highly
recommend that you review your browser navigation commands.  Both JAWS and
Window-Eyes provide the means to navigate by using keystrokes.

Pratik