VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2016 06:45:12 -0500
Greetings! I am a researcher in the Inclusive Design Lab at the
University of Maryland.  Our team is studying how to make the
next generation of mobile computing technology more accessible
for people with disabilities.

 To this end, we're looking for participants 18 years or older
who own a smartphone.  We need participants who are blind or
visually impaired as well as participants with normal or
corrected-to-normal vision.

 You will be asked to complete an online survey relating to your
daily technology use.  The survey does not contain questions of a
personally sensitive nature and should take at most 20 to 25
minutes            to complete.  At the end, you      may enter a
draw for a $100 Amazon gift certificate.

 To learn more  or to participate, please visit the study's
website: www.surveymonkey.com/r/inclusivedesignumd

 If you have any questions, please contact us by email
[log in to unmask] or phone 202-527-9212.          (Please note
that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of email.)

 Feel     free      to take a          look     at our group's
website to learn more about our research program:
http://inclusivedesign.umd.edu.  We are also affiliated with the
larger Human-Computer Interaction Lab at UMD.

 Sincerely,
 Uran Oh,
 Ph.D.  student
 Computer Science Department
 University of Maryland, College Park

 James Patrick Timony
 Librarian, Adaptive Technology, Center for Accessibility
 DC Public Library
 202-727-2142
 http://dclibrary.org/services/accessibility

Archived on the World Wide Web at