VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Domenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:00:22 -0800
Cody. It all depends on what type of scanning you want to do. Are you
talking about a reader or a plain scanner? I use an HP scanner on my pc
for scanning pictures, documents and sending fazes through my pc. These
types of scanners are getting cheaper everyday. The last one I bought
was $70.00. I don't use a notebook so I can't comment on that.

your buddy,
Mick