VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"ddunfee.." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ddunfee..
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 19:21:03 -0400
hello,

i find that few sites require cookies, so it is not a default.   in the
version of lynx i use one can not have always accept cookies or by domain
name, it is either on or off.   if on, it nags one for all pages it uses.
rfb can easily turn them off at their end.

"Nothing needs so reforming as other people's habits." -- Mark Twain