VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:43:46 -0600
Hello All:

I was talking with someone who wants to change the default location
where documents are saved in Open Book.  Right now, she has the default
which is:
C:\openbk7\users\library.

She'd like to change the default so documents are saved in "my
Documents."  When we went into the General Settings under the settings
menu of Open Book, I saw a place to change the default file location.
However, it appears you need to know the full path to the folder you
want to change it too.  So, what I'm asking, is there an easy way to
grab the full path to the My Documents folder, capture it on the
clipboard, then paste it into the default file location setting of Open
Book?  This person also has JAWS as well.  I wish Open Book were like
other applications that allow you to make changes like this and had a
browse button so you could find the folder you want to use.

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)