VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:57:13 -0400
(Please help distribute far and wide.)

IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

ABOUT BENDER CONSULTING SERVICES, INC.:

Bender Consulting Services, Inc. (BCS) is a for-profit, Pittsburgh-based
Information Technology consulting firm that focuses on employing IT
professionals with disabilities.  With home offices in Pittsburgh, PA and
Wilmington, DE, BCS currently employs IT professionals with disabilities in
many other locations including Houston, TX, Fort Worth, TX, and Harrisburg,
PA.  We are currently expanding our operations to include Raleigh, NC and
Canada.  Our President and CEO, Joyce A. Bender, received the 1999 President
's Award, the highest honor bestowed by the President of the United States
upon an American who furthers the employment and empowerment of people with
disabilities.

For more information, please visit us on the World Wide Web at:
www.benderconsult.com

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Interested candidates should submit their resume using the information
listed below.  Please indicate your GPA and for what position(s) you wish to
be considered.

Mail:  Staci J. Kaczkowski
  Bender Consulting Services, Inc.
  Penn Center West III
  Suite 223
  Pittsburgh, PA  15276

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

FAX:  (412) 787-7178

VOICE: (412) 787-8567

AVAILABLE  POSITIONS:

* Technical Writer

* Candidate will write technical policy and procedure in the security
division of a large Washington DC employer.

* Must have knowledge of Information Technology

*  Must have the ability to clearly explain theories related to technology
in a written manner.

* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products

* Good analytical skills

* Excellent communications skills

* Excellent Writing skills

* Professional attitude

* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as well as in a
team environment

* Competitive compensation and full benefits coverage

Technical Writer positions available in:

- Washington, DC