VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 14:28:53 -0400
I've had the same problem with JAWS, usually when the computer's first
starting up and bunches of processes are running.  So I'd guess it's a
memory issue.

Re Outlook, I'd love an easy answer to this, too because I'm constantly
setting up meetings, and I rarely have the time to look at everyone's
calendar and see if they're free.  Thanks.
Catherine