VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Mikochik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:24:59 -0500
sorry to say but the best way to tell what card it really is is to remove
it from the computer and get someone to read all the numbers off the card.
be careful some of the numbers on the chips are not revelent.
you can use 'sysem' under control panel and then on device manager and
open the listing for the card and look under general, but the most
relialble is to physically check the card.
pete