VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:32:48 -0700
1.  To import PST files into Outlook 2003, open the Files / Import-export
item and follow the prompts.

2.  To get unwanted emails and folders out of the way, but readily
available, archive them.  This creates a separate folder tree called
Archives which you can open at any time and browse and read, but it won't be
in your active folders any longer.  Just select Files Archive.

Bill