VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 22:48:24 -0500
Annemarie

Good point on Amazon.  I use the accessiible version and have few, if any,
issues.
One of the general problems is that, some businesses, in order to make
their websites usable by multiple platforms, have changed things which do
not favor screen readers.
Amazon is one of my favorite sites for ordering stuff.

The Bible was not given to increase our knowledge;
the Bible was given to change our lives.
D L Moody, late 19th cen founder, Moody Bible Institute of Chicago

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]