VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2017 15:04:44 -0700
The link for joining the BrailleBack Android beta is

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.googlecode.eyesfree.brailleback

There's a Join button and maybe one or two other things.

I believe you need to be a member of the Eyes-Free Android group, not
just any Google Group. It's a high-traffic list, so if you join, you may
want to set delivery to no mail. The Eyes-Free Group is here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!forum/eyes-free
I think I remember there being a Joinb button or link.