VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 21:36:11 -0700
Lisa,

I think iPhones and iPads are pretty much the same thing. The most
obvious difference is that the iPhone is about the size of a man's
wallet while the iPad is the size of a netbook or laptop. The other
obvious difference is that you can make phone calls on the iPhone, but
not on the iPad. (Well, some of my students say you can make calls on
the iPad, but I suspect they're using some sort of Skype-like app.)
Anyway, I believe that, with very few acceptions, apps that work on one
device also work on the other.

I agree with Albert. If you have usable vision, then the larger iPad may
be a good fit. If you don't or if you'd also like to make calls, the
iPhone may be a better fit.

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]