VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:24:48 -0700
Steve,

Hmm, I'm not sure about the Google Accessibility browser, but if you're
trying to work with IE, my guess is that Internet Explorer is your
default browser and your home page is one of the Google variants.

If Chrome is your default browser and you want IE to be your new default
browser, what you do is open IE. Give IE ten or fifteen seconds to load.
The notification bar has an alert. It says something like this:
"Internet Explorer is not currently your default browser. Do you want to
make IE your default browser?" Press alt+n to move to the notification
bar. Then tab to and press enter on Yes.

As an FYI, if you have more than one browser, any time you open the
browser that isn't the default, you're asked if you want to make this
browser the new default browser. Just find the Yes or No buttons to let
the computer know.

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]