VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:05:53 -0500
Harry

I hope a good restful sleep has mellowed you a bit.

I, like Everett, had no problem dealing with the page and, like him, I
appreciated the same things he did.
I have dealt with far too many real estate sites over the years, and this
one is both easy to use plus gives me plenty of info such as mls number
and address which would allow me to do further explorations should I wish
to.

There is something else to remember here, Harry, and this is bothered me
most with your post.
No one ever designs a page or site intentionally to make
it difficult for anyone to use.  It may end up that way; but that hardly
would be the intent.
Moreover, no one would ever think of going out of their way to make a page
difficult for a blind person to use as the blind are such an
insignificant force in the marketplace as that would never even cross
anyone's mind say nothing of actually implementing such an objective.
Also, remember, many sighted users may find certain pages or sites
unfriendly, but then again is hardly the page's creator intention.
It just happens that way.

So relax; try the page again and things may seem better for you.
And if that particular site just doesn't work for you; the Port Huron/St
Clair market is large enough that someone's elses site will with the same
mls listings appearing there.

The Christian faith is not a way to explain, enjoy or endure this world, but to overcome
it.
Vance Havner

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]