VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:28:13 -0000
They also advertise two other programs, which are each available for 15-day
free trial:  Si-RSS, 29 euros; Si-Chat, 49 euros.  Can be purchased by
credit card, bank pass, or via their help Desk link.  The Si Recognizer can
be purchased through their Help Desk or through one of their dealers (I only
found dealers for them in europe) or by telephoning them (from anywhere)
during italian office hours at the number they give.