VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:54:30 -0500
Hi guys this is becky H. Wally has a question. He is shy and wanted me
to ask this question. He wants to know how to use winmx with jaws? I
use it but I use the mouse. Can you email him off list @
[log in to unmask] thanks. He is shy and I want to help him.
What do you reomend for him. I also need help. My outlook is stuck and
I can't get it working. I also can't use system access very well with
windows 2000. Can you have someone call me because it is easier for me
to do it that way.  here is my number. 5185818139

--
Net by phone is up and running again. The price is $14.95 a month. If
you want a demo of it please call me at 7735974201 I need your name

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]