VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2021 20:55:11 +0530
Hi all, and welcome to Blind android users podcast episode 43.
For short segments visit this playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqoLCaYWCkA5W36zxVLrMc6c
you can go to
www.blindandroidusers.com
to learn more, take part in forums, write articles, and much more.
In this episode,
Edward appeared in episode 150 of the Mosen At Large podcast
https://mosen.org/episode-150-ios-15-reaction-ed-green-from-the-blind-android-users-podcast-and-listener-feedback-on-android/
we celebrated Google’s and android’s birthdays.
We demo alpha backup pro.
We have a very inspiring chat with Sheneille from theequinn Youtube channel.
Joseph does an unboxing of the galaxy z fold 3.
And then we have the 9th highlites of talkback.
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
Send in your Android journey stories,
subscribe to our Email list,
join our Telegram group,
https://t.me/joinchat/k62VQqtUNWAxMThh
follow us on Twitter,
https://twitter.com/BlindDroidUsers
subscribe to our Youtube channel and join our Club on Clubhouse.
https://www.joinclubhouse.com/club/blind-android-users

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]