VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:55:09 -0400
I personally like the idea of renting software.  Even though many
applications offer free trials, this offers more of an opportunity to try
different software from companies other than Microsoft without having to
drop a few hundred bucks to do it.  The more things we try, the more likely
that more different things could become popular, and ease the monopoly that
Microsoft has.