VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2011 17:50:45 -0400
Hi,
When I came into guide dog training two weeks ago, I decided to start a
blog.  Now, I've never done any kind of social media at all.  Maybe I'm too
serious for my own good.  Anyway, someone helped me set it up.  Then, my
daughter (she's in Florida, I'm in California) posted some It' entries for
me. Obviously, this is not a solution!  A couple days ago, I wrote a blog on
the site, but thought I'd published it and hadn't.  Today, I both wrote and
published a post, but basically just bumbled around until I was finally,
after what seemed like hours, on the link that said publish.
Has anyone used blogspot and, if so, can you help me with some work-arounds
to get to the right places to do things/
I'm using Window-Eyes 7.2 and Windows XP.  I can sign in and can find the
field to enter the new post.  It's after that that My screen reader goes
silent.
With much chagrin to have to ask!
Deborah

Archived on the World Wide Web at