VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2015 15:55:37 -0600
I forgot a couple things, so here are tips #11 &
12...  ;-)

#11)  When you click on anyone's name, their name
is a link, and that brings you to their profile
page where you can learn more about them. And just
as they can do with you, you can then click on
their links to read their posts, read their
profile, etc.

12)  Messaging means private messaging. You can
click on Message on someone's page and it's a
private section where all your private messages
will be that only you can see. The others with
whom you've Messaged privately, each will only be
able to see their own conversation with you, and
not the others with whom you've private messaged.
You can always get into that section by clicking
the "Messages" link at the top of your pages.
Right between your Profile and Notifications
links.

Strive On!
Everett
In Colorado Springs, USA