VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 10:40:10 -0700
Both System Access Mobile Network and Klan go offer Facebook and Twitter
client interfaces which make particularly facebook a lot easier to use for
many tasks. I use both and find them easy to use. Some people use the mobile
version of Facebook to simplify it. I personally do not use Twitter, but I
can say that Facebook used in its native version is a major league pain no
matter what screen reader you use to work with it. Many sighted people find
it confusing also. My primary recommendation if you dive in is patience.