VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2020 10:39:54 -0600
In their VPAT, Cisco says WebEx supports JAWS. I had to deal with them in a previous job and they wouldn't commit to supporting NVDA. I have found some functions only work in the iOS version. One task is creating and taking a poll. I know this sounds like a minor issue but it is an issue nevertheless.

I found Cisco tech support lousy. They didn't seem to care if they had resolved my issue.

Dan