VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2021 21:03:04 -0400
note--Before I start the list, I just found out something, and oh is it
something else, and maybe you know this already, but I tried this, and
it worked!! When you are listening to a podcast, and you want to go back
to the previous eppisode of that podcast, just say, "Alexa, previous." I
did that, durring a podcast because I heard that one already, and she
went back to the one before it, and you can just keep going back to
earlier eppisodes of the podcast you are listening to.
Also, if you want to go to the next eppisode, say, Alexa, next.
Also, if you want to pause the podcast, just say, Alexa, stop.
Also, if you want to rewind, just say, Alexa, rewind.
If you want to fast forward, just say, Alexa, fast forward.
so, now that that is out of the way, let's get to the list!
1. accessible world, say, Alexa, play Accessible World TekĀ  Talk on Tune-in.
2. blind abilities--Say, Alexa, play blind abilities podcast.
3. blind bargains--say, Alexa, play blind bargains podcast.
4. cool blind tech--say, Alexa, play cool blind tech podcast.
5. eyes on success--say, alexa, play eyes on success.
6. Ham radio now, say, Alexa, play ham radio now.
7. Ham Nation, say, Alexa, play ham nation.
8. mystic access podcast--say, Alexa, play mystic access podcast.
9. QSO today podcast, Say, Alexa, play QSO today podcast.
10. Apple vis podcast, just say, Alexa, play apple vis.

Now folks, this is, by no means, all the podcasts that are available, so
if you know of more, let the list know what they are!

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]