VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 17:40:27 -0400
Hi all, this from the 2015 NVDA conference, from the session about
windows 10, even though windows 10 is not being used by the general
public, but instead, by its testers, Microsoft only has 1 way to use
windows 10, and that is, you must, log in to your Microsoft account,
because there is no local account like there is, in windows 8.1, or, in
Windows 7, and if your internet goes down, guess what my friends, you
have no computer. All I can say is, someone at Microsoft better get a
clue, or, many folks will avoid windows 10 like the plague. All the
folks I know, want to use their computer or tablet, and not have to
worry about the internet going down, just to do some work, on their
computer, like word processing, or, listening to audio files, for
example, and if the internet goes down, you won't be able to use the pc
or tablet to do anything. Just wanted to let folks know. As for me, I
will stay with windows 7. Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]