VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2024 10:26:24 -0500
So sorry for posting this here.  I didn't even check to see if this list was
part of groups.io & it is not.

But, fyi, anyone on a groups.io list should have gotten an email from google
groups stating that you needed to confirm your email or they would consider
you spam & cut you off.  There was a longer, better explanation in the
email.  I thought it was spam so deleted it.  Later I got several emails
from group members saying this was a real thing & one needed to confirm by
this Sunday 1/28.  I have now found out that signing in on groups.io will
confirm your email so I did that & hopefully all is well now.

Sherry Wells