VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:23:35 -0400
Hi All,

I have my personal Outlook calendar that I use here at work.  Some of my coworkers and I want to create a second Outlook calendar to create appointments when we are planning to use our driver.  How do I go about setting up a second calendar from within Outlook? I am using JAWS 13, windows 7, and Outlook is through a Microsoft Exchange server.  Thanks for your help!

April is Women's Eye Safety Month.  About two thirds of blindness and visual impairments occur in women.  Three quarters of these occurrences are preventable.  The South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages all women to become more diligent in protecting their eye health.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]