VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:20:14 -0800
Here is my method for finding the size of a folder.

Highlight the folder by cursering to it then press the Context Menu key, or
you may right click on the folder name.  This will bring up the context menu
from which you may select the Properties icon and either left click or press
enter on it.

AT this point I use the JAWS curser to examine the page starting at the top.

Good luck.

Albert