VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
will Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 18:34:40 -0800
Get into volunteer work.  Go swimming, etc. Associate with the real
world as much as possible.
Get out of the house. Let your spouse miss you.
Talk with a lot of people on the net.
Keep using your brain.

 retire soon; consequently, I will need some
Watch your gold (retirement funds and investments) regularly. Invest
wisely.
 a psychologist,I have had
> little time to acquire leisure time activities.

Doctor Heal thyself.
> pastime, but I need more activities  than these.

retirement means fun and games is all that is left; unlewss you wanna
work harder to make your mark.

if city that big there are lots more blind people.

  I live in Lexington Ky which has a
> population of 250,000 population people.  The University of Ky is here.
> The city has a very small blind population.

> music and those kinds of activities.  I am married to a sighted wife.
Play music.
I Volunteered and met my blind wife that way.
.
--
Will; K2LB  <[log in to unmask]>