VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordan Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordan Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:16:20 -0700
Hi Tom,  You asked what e-mail program I am using.  I am using Netscape
Communicator.  But I don't know where the "settings" are in the program.
Where will I find the settings so I may check out your suggestions.  I
just finally cleared up a JAVA Problem.  It took over 2 hours, I lost
all my unread e-mail and worse than that.  I don't have a clue where
this JAVA Script comes from.  Sometimes weeks go by and no JAVA and then
I have this dreaded page with the OK button on it.
Gordon
####