VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:00:10 -0800
As a long time user of RFB&D I think the service is quite good.  It is
interesting to note the numbers in the article that indicate that 2 out of
3 people the organization serves are learning disabled.  The article gives
references to local info on RFB&D.  The main web site for the organization
is http://www.rfbd.org

Kelly