VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 01:23:23 -0400
Sometimes it is blocked though or will just give a partial number.  Every
time I get a call with a number and no contact with the caller I'll always
call back to see who called, just in case it is something important, and in
a lot of cases you either get an out of service number or a fast busy
signal.