VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:20:18 -0500
I am researching how speech friendly and how easy it is to navigate through
the Gap website located at www.Gap.com
I need assistance on this and ask for interested parties to visit the site
and write to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]  I am
currently working on a project that would implement another component to
the already existing gap site, but need to first find out how accessible it
is.  I appriciate your feedback.
Thank You,
Denise Lasprogata