VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Raul A. Gallegos" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Raul A. Gallegos
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:50:41 -0500
Hi.  I use teraterm pro which is free considering the pro in the name.
It's very speech friendly and has very little options.  The best way to
get it to work with window-eyes since that is what I use is by setting a
vertical cursor.  I imagine other screen readers also work with it by
setting similar settings.  Window-eyes comes with teraterm pro sets.
Another good thing about teraterm is you can add an ssh plugin to ssh
protocol 1 enable it in case you need that.

Take care and best regards.

--
If you are good, you will be assigned all the work.  If you are real
good, you will get out of it.