VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
albert Cutolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
albert Cutolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2019 09:24:35 -0400
Good morning everyone.

You all might be interested too know this,  but when I called the Microsoft disability answer desk to enquire about the license renewal  phone call that I received,  the guy that answered said that I should go too the  Microsoft web page and see if there is something there about renewing windows licenses.  You'd think that if        they work for Microsoft, that they would have information related too this scam.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]