VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2017 08:34:42 -0500
Harry,

This is an unfortunate trend which many companies are adopting.  You might look on the Verizon website and see if there is an inquiry form you can fill out.  You will probably get an e-mail response.  Some companies like Google don't even have tech support by phone.  I wish this wasn't the case, but companies assume that any person looking for ainformation would use a website.

I thought that Verizon had a customer service number for people with disabilities.  You might want to look for that on the Verizon home page.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone