VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Ingram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 18:41:55 EST
HI I like that idea of a sort of consumer reports on adaptive technology.  If
I'd know that I wouldn't baught from a certain company should shail be
nameless.  But they sold me product without offering free upgrades. I could
get tech suport from micro office systems here in Chicago.  They wanted to
charge me $200 an hour just to bring my processor and for them to install
programs.  I did it on my own.  Of course I had a little help and it cost some
money to configure things but it was well worth it..  One thing i'd suggest is
that those companies who can't reasonably suport their products should not
have the right to sell them.  In fact they should be regulated and fined just
like any other group of businesses who can't give good suport on their
products.