VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Domenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:51:38 -0800
Hi Lisa. I don't know what the file is but chances are it was a file
that was created for the virus. I wouldn't worry about it. If you start
having difficulties with a program then reinstall that program and it
will put the needed file back in. Set Norton up to clean and repair
files. If it can't be cleaned it will be deleted. Chances are that if it
can't be cleaned that it isn't a ligit file anyways.

Mick