VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donald Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donald Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2018 15:22:07 -0400
I believe I've heard that in a month or two, the SE2 would be coming out.  While it apparently has the processer of the 7 rather than the 8, for most, this should be adequate, the price more reasonable and the size more convenient.  Truthfully, if it wasn't for issues I had with my iPhone 7Plus, most of which were my fault, I would have held out for the SE2.