VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:20:35 +0000
Let me expand upon this question by suggesting that one ought to have
multiple browsers (and, yes, screen readers) on their PCs.
True, one will be the default browser; but I have long ago discovered that
certain sites and/or pages work (for me) better with a certain browser and
perhaps even a given screen reader.
And, if you use a site regularly, it may be well worth the effort what
works best for you -- and I mean for you, not me or a bunch of other
people who aren't in  your shoes or use a pc in the way you happpen to.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]