VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doreen Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doreen Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 07:57:00 -0500
Hi Stewart and all:

I solved my attachments problem by going to outlook Express tools, then
options, then security and unchecking the box that says Do not allow
attachments to be saved or opened that could possibly cause a virus.

I realise that this might sound foolhardy, and I am very conscious of
viruses, but I have my E mail set to detect viruses and I think MS is quite
rightly being particularly cautious here.

Anyway, I looked at the E mail again.  The attachment was there and I could
indeed save it as a text file, which I did.

Hope some find this helpful.

Best regards:

DOREEN YALE.