VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:07:24 -0400
LOL! You make me feel so old! Windows 2000 came out after/or about the
same time as  Millennium. Production of ME was short then discontinued.
I went from Windows 98 to Windows 2000 around 2002 I think. Windows 2000
pro and Windows Server came out together.  That is a very informative
link, thanks for posting it.

Mick