VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kay Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kay Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:01:05 -0400
Good morning,

I got an Iphone4 about a week and a half ago.  Syncing can be done from
ITunes either automatically or manually, e.g. maybe you just want to sync
your calendar and one CD of music your choir is singing for their holiday
concert.  The User Guide which is a PDF reads well on your computer, but is
not accessible with the IPhone4 itself.  It's worth reading through and it
will answer lots of your questions better than we could, because Apple
developed this phone.

For automatic syncing, use the USB cable provided with your IPhone.  Connect
this before opening ITunes, and syncing should start automatically.  This
assumes default settings.  Once you have your music on your IPhone, you can
use the Search screen, (press Home Button twice fast to get there), to find
your music quickly to start playing this with IPod.

Manual syncing is another story.  To be able to find Devices/your IPhone,
with JAWS 11, I did have to click on Devices with my JAWS cursor.  However,
then, you can tab through the checkboxes and select what you want to Sync.
Exploring your screen with your review cursor is helpful here.  The User
Guide explains all those checkboxes.

This is a great phone!!!  The latest technology!!!

Kay Chase