VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:55:50 -0700
High my name is Andrew and I am blind.  I would like to know if some one
knows where i can get chess games that use voice and a screen reader to
play the game?  Does any one know if their is any chess games that use
voice and a screen reader in useing  internet explorer or netscape? ?  Does
any one know of any chess games companys that work with voice and a screen
reader?  Does any one know of any chess games that tell you the moves on
the board so you know when to make the moves on the board by useing voice
support?  I hope some one out their can help me in answering my questions
so I will know where to look for the information so I can play?  Thank you
for any ones help in finding the information.